生活盡管無法經常充滿快樂,但我們能夠讓它盈溢著滿滿的愛!
He who is blind to the view of our souls, will not enjoy and see life as it is.
看不清我們靈性面貌的人就無法享有真實的生命。
The more you plan, the less likely you will experience chance, therefore live life to the fullest.
A true friend is one who holds your hand and thus touches your heart.
真心的朋友會緊握著你的手並且緊挨著你的心
When we get married, we won’t know what lies ahead. Until we hit the waves of life at sea.
結了婚我們並不知道將遇到什麼,直到生命之海的波浪襲來
Life is reality without an eraser!
生命是真真實實的,不能擦拭掉再重來
Nothing in the future, will correct those moments that you have missed in the past.
已經錯失了的過去,將無法從未來得到彌補
Don’t waste time with someone who won’t support you in time of need.
別浪費時間給那些不能在你急需時能支援你的人身上
Always look at the bright side of life. If there is no bright side, wait until the future turns to light.
經常關注生命的光明面,萬一找不到光明,耐心等候光明到來
Don’t cry over what has happened in the past, but be happy that you could enjoy the moment.
別為已經發生的過去哭泣,要為能享有的當下而快樂。
Always remember the words from a true friend: “I’ll be there for you”
永遠記得真心的朋友給你的話:「為了你,我會適時出現在那裡!」
Work, as if you don’t need money. 工作,要像你並不需要錢那樣
Love, as if nobody has hurt you. 愛,就像並沒有人傷害過你一樣
Dance, as if nobody was watching you. 舞,就像沒有人正在看你那樣
Sing, as if nobody was listening. 唱,就像沒有人正在聽那樣
Live, as if this was paradise on earth. 生活,就像是地上的樂園那樣
Don’t dispair, the nicest things will happen to you when you least expect them...
別氣餒,因為最好的事情都會在你最少企盼它們的時候碰巧發生!
And remember: “Everything that happens, happens for a reason!”
No comments:
Post a Comment